Friday, May 20, 2011

Cream : Fuck Me Friday

Another stab at Aisling Weaver's FuckMeFriday prompts.

...

Cream


It was the little white dot on her nose.

She set the carton down before looking around to see if she'd been caught drinking cream from the carton before adding it to the bowl. She didn't see me. So the mixer was already whirring, her gaze intent on its contents when I placed my hands on either side of her against the counter, my body just a breath away from hers.

So slowly, I ran my lips along the side of her neck and felt her shiver before I opened my mouth at the corner of her jaw. "Lapping up the cream?"

"Just a sip," she whispered.

"My little kitten." I grazed one hand down her front to cup her just between her legs. "My sweet little pussy."

"Yours."

With my other hand, I tipped her face back, exposing her lips for my kiss. From the way she breathed, I thought she wanted it hard, but instead I gave her soft. Slow. Teasing.

"Kitty likes her cream?"

"Yes."

I licked the drop off of her nose.

"Good," I murmured. My hand reached down to open up my pants. "Then get down on your knees and drink."

6 comments: